|Oxford Academy of Dance Arts Frequently Asked Information:|
1. Creative Movement Ballet, Ballet, Pointe & Combination classes should wear: hair in a bun, a black leotard (any style is acceptable), pink tights, pink ballet shoes and either black tap shoes or tan jazz shoes if taking a combination class.
2. Contemporary, Hip-hop, Jazz, Musical Theatre classes should wear: hair in a ponytail, leggings with a leotard or tank top, tan jazz shoes if taking jazz or leaps/turns. Tennis shoes, like converse, are perfect for hip-hop.
Tuition & Fees:
1. There is an annual non-refundable $25 registration fee for each student.
2. Tuition is due by the 5th of each month and considered late after the 10th. A $15 late fee will be added to accounts not paid in full by the 10th of each month.
3. There is a 10% discount offered families with multiple students and a 10% discount offered on students that take multiple classes. Class fees are posted with online registration.
4. There is a $35 recital costume deposit due in October per dancer, per class. The remaining balance of each costume is due in February. For example, if your dancers costume cost $65, you would pay $35 in October and the $30 balance in February. The costumes are yours to keep.
5. There is a $75 recital fee. If you have two or more dancers, the recital fee is $50 for each additional dancer.